Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Status with Barnes & Noble

I sent out a group email a month or so ago regarding the status of PubIt, which is where I list SynergE's titles that are available at Barnes & Noble in ePub (Nook) format.  Unfortunately, I should've held off on that notice, because it seems there were still some major glitches occuring at PubIt, and it took until just this week for them to actually fix most of them.  (That's not to say that they are all fixed yet, sorry to say).  So now I am at least able to get into my book title list and begin the process of updating those titles.  By this, I mean I have to add the ISBN number, the keywords and the author bio and any reviews, since none of those seemed to transfer over from Fictionwise (which is where B&N was getting all its info for it's Nook titles).  But this also means that whenever we need something changed - a new cover, updated bio, more reviews, etc., I can do that within a few days.

If you happen to visit Barnes & Noble online - or even visit a brick-and-mortar store - and notice that you don't see your book(s) listed, please let me know so I can look into that.  Most likely it's just a case of the information not yet being updated on their end, but I am doing my utmost to update on mine.  I have, for the second time, finally updated all of the OBERON series, plus the History on the Hoof travel trilogy, and tried to catch all of the titles that have updated their covers recently.  But please feel free to check to let me know if you see your old cover on your book so I can change it immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment