Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Reminders and a Few Updates

Here's hoping you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving (for those who celebrate it).  I had some time to work that day in between preparing the meal, so I updated more titles at PubIt (for Barnes & Noble).  Some of the titles seem to need to be updated more than once, so please bare with me if you go to Barnes & Noble and notice your author bio, ISBN number or any reviews you know you have aren't listed there yet.  They are coming.  And it seems today I can't even get into PubIt to make those changes, so it'll have to wait for a bit.

I'm going to work on 2 of my upcoming manuscripts today - one that just needs some basic line editing and the other I will start formatting today.  I should have at least 3 more books published by the end of this week (December 3rd or so).  Those 3 may or may not show up as new releases this Sunday. 

I am in the midst of changing my bank account over to a new bank, so most likely all royalties this month will be paid via check instead of via PayPal (since it takes a week or more for PayPal to switch over bank accounts).  If you really do not want me to pay you via check, let me know and I will simply send your payment via PayPal as soon as the account is active again.

REMINDER:  I am still offering to send you CDs of any of your titles for only $3.75 (free S&H within the US).  If I get enough orders for the CDs at this price, I may just keep them listed at that price.  And remember, I am now including both the PDF (Adobe) and ePub (Nook) formats for every title.  Let me know if you want to order any and how you'd like to pay (check or PayPal) and I'll give you the total.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb,
    Why don't you offer books as direct digital transfers? I'm certainly no techno-geek but wouldn't that be simpler and more cost effective than burning & Mailing CDs? After all, CDs are so 20th century.
    ;{D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I don't get many CD orders from customers. Those are usually ordered by the authors, who then use them for sending out for reviews or giving for gifts or taking to libraries to introduce their local area to their work. The customers mostly order the digital downloads and the paperbacks, which I fill. And it's actually NOT cost effective to offer direct digital downloads. It costs quite a lot of money - and takes a lot of time - to set that up, when the bulk of SynergE's sales are made via the other retail sites at this point. But it's a very good question.

    ReplyDelete