Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Royalties and more...

Is it December already?  Where did this year go? 

As most of you know, SynergEbooks sends out royalties on a monthly basis.  If you have made at least one sale, you will receive an email stating that fact, but you will not receive a royalty statement unless your title has made 2 or more sales in any given month.  If you have made 2 or more sales, you will receive your ROYALTY STATEMENT in Word format via your more recent email.  (NOTE:  Please let me know if your email address has changed recently so I can update my records).  If you are going to receive a royalty payment, you will not receive your Royalty Statement via email - it will be mailed to you along with you check.  Of course, you will receive your Royalty Statement via email if your payment is being sent via PayPal.

As I stated earlier, due to the fact that SynergEbooks has changed bank accounts and I have to wait for the new bank to be confirmed with PayPal, I will not be sending any royalties to you that way.  If you prefer to wait until the bank account is confirmed, I can hold off on sending your payment (so far only one author has opted for this).  So look for an email from me asking for your preference if this will be a first-time payment.

Please give me 2-3 days to complete the royalties this month, as each quarter (every 3 months) I receive royalty payments from nearly all of my retailers, which means it'll take more time for me to gather all of the reports to disburse the royalties accordingly. 

NOTE:  Most royalites are from sales made 2-3 months prior, so if you know that you've had a large number of sales this month, those sales most likely will not show up on your royalty statement until this coming February or March.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, I have updated the SALES STATISTICS page in the Author's Backroom, as well as the PRODUCTION SCHEDULE, and added a link to the blog in the Backroom for your convenience.   Check those out as soon as you can. 



Back to work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment